Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Here are some videos that make me Laugh Out Loud.

I know everyone has seen this, but, it is very funny!!


I love my fellow Koreans!!


Same dude different song!


Paul Lekakis sure knows how to woo the ladies...Or guys.


This is the Obama I can dig!


All I can say is RIP MJ & GOLIMAR!!!!!


Ghetto Italian Food?? You decide!


Chris Rock describes it so beautifully
(*WARNING*VERY GRAPHIC MATERIAL)


WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?OK!


I love this show, this is only a portion of my favorite episode


Love me some Arj


I love Bollywood!!


Alright, now that I have wasted your time. I hope you enjoyed a little bit of what makes me laugh. There are plenty more to come, I just didn't want to overload you with giggles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment