Friday, July 23, 2010

Aiden's 1yr photo shoot.

Aiden turned one on July 16th. We have had an amazing year with him. He has taught Steph and I so many life lessons. It is such a blessing being a parent. We thank God daily for this little bundle of joy. Aiden is the happiest baby I have ever known, many people would agree. He is always smiling and laughing. He spends his days running around, yes, I said running. He loves playing with Jake our chocolate lab, as well as making Mommy chase him around. Please enjoy these pictures that Becca Rich took for us. WE LOVE YOU AIDEN!!

























I will post some pictures of his 1st birthday on the next Blog. I hope you enjoyed these, if you are luck enough to know Aiden you would know the joy he brings to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment